Custom Search

Friday, January 15, 2010

First week in 2010

Well, last week was my first full week in the new year, and I've made a change already.  But before I get into it, the breakdown:

Sunday: Workout A
Monday: None
Tuesday: Pushups, rows, ab work, dips
Wednesday: None
Thursday: planks, Workout B
Friday: None
Saturday: Run - 2.0 miles @ 2% incline (9:13 pace); 3x intervals at 7:03 pace (1:00, 1:00, 2:00)

The weight regimen seems to be doing well for me, so no changes there.  But if you look at my one run last week, you'll notice that I am adding some intervals at the end of my longer run to try to boost my progress.  It's been a tough road building back up to 5K at near racing speed; most I've gotten was 2.0 miles.  So far it seems like it's working - my run this week felt easier.  What's for sure is that I am soaked by the end of my running workouts.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm pretty busy this week, so it's been tough to get my workouts in.


Last weigh-in:
173.5 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment