Custom Search

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Argh...one run again...

Had another okay week, in that I did horrible in cardio again. However, the one time I did run, I performed well. So, not too shabby, but my caloric burn for the week could've been more. That's all I'm saying. Here it is:

Sunday: Pullups/pushups, ab work
Monday: None
Tuesday: None
Wednesday: Shoulders/legs/arms
Thursday: Run (5K in ~29 min)
Friday: Chest/back
Saturday: None

My weight is creeping up 0.5 - 1.0 lb at a time. Not noticing much in terms of fit of my clothing, so maybe it's muscle? Haha. Who knows? I'm placing more emphasis on my back right now since I noticed I couldn't row as much as I could bench. I think it's 150 lb versus 180 lb. So, I'm more focused on trying to balance that out before I continue on my goal of benching 200 lb. I could do a set of rows at 170 lb, but that's it. It's interesting though, because I can do 15 pullups and I can do pulldowns at 170 lb. Must be a part of my lats that I'm not quite hitting.

Oh, speaking of which, I hit 15 pullups. So my next goal for pullups is 20 pullups, which is on my life list anyway. What other fitness goals are on my life list you might ask? Pretty crazy stuff. I would classify them as long-long term goals:

100 consecutive pushups (highest I went was 55 and that burned)
20 pullups
Benchpress 1.5x bodyweight
10 one-arm pushups
Perform a handstand
Many other things...

Anyway, I'm aiming for a better week this week, so let's see what I can do.


Last weigh-in:
171.0 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment